Recovery Residences - A safe place to grow in
We have a variety of Recovery Residences on the Ridgeview Institute campus, all offering supportive community living for patients in our partial hospitalization programs. Residents participate in a variety of recovery-based and recreational activities, as well as attend 12-step meetings and group outings on evenings and weekends. Whether they are in the recovery process for addiction, eating disorders, depression or another illness, patients in the Recovery Residence develop a sense of community and find support as they begin their recovery.
We offer separate Recovery Residences for adults, young adult males and adolescents to meet the unique needs of each of these populations and enable them to live in a community of their peers. The adult residences provide apartment-style living, with separate quarters for men and women.
There is a separate young adult male residence offered for
Young Adult males entering
treatment. Adolescent addiction patients in our partial hospitalization program reside on a wing of our Youth Services Cottage with separate male and female quarters. There is 24-hour staff support and monitoring of all residences.
All Recovery Residences include:
- all meals are provided in the Ridgeview Institute cafeteria
- community meetings
- easy access to on-campus support groups
- buddy system
- access to an active Alumni Association
- interdenominational spiritual service on Sundays
- lounge with television, vcr/dvd, study area, meeting room
- outside smoking areas for adult and young adult smokers; no adolescent smoking is allowed
- access to outdoor tennis, volleyball courts and pool
- access to gymnasium with weights and workout equipment (as scheduled with staff)
- washers and dryers
- 24-hour staff support and monitoring
What can I bring/not bring with me?
What are visitation hours?
Partial Hospitalization & Recovery Residence
For more information on our Recovery Residence, admission,
or referral to a therapist or physician, call the Ridgeview Access Center,
(770) 434-4567 or 1 (800) 329-9775. Our counseling staff
are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Ridgeview offers free assessment and referral services. For
more information, call (770) 434-4567 or 1(800) 329-9775. Counseling
staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Most insurance plans cover all or part
of the cost of Ridgeview's treatment programs. Our Patient Accounts
staff will help with financial arrangements for any cost not covered by
Support Groups Offered
Ridgeview offers a variety of free, open support groups related to
addiction. For a complete listing, follow this link to our
Support Group Page.
Where can I get the
answers to other questions about the Recovery Residence?
Call the Recovery
Residence Manager, at (770) 434-4568, ext. 3323.